WIth the passing of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) in 2010, this is what President Obama plans to achieve for those citizens who have had a hard time with the affordability of health care. The tumultuous economic condition of the country has not helped the presidents case with many arguing that the PPACA has harmed the economy as opposed to helping it. Increased costs of goods and inflation all play a role in the affordability of health care in this country which continues to advance modern medicine. These videos sheds light on some of the things the PPACA hopes to fix within Americas health care industry.
- Reduction in Healthcare Costs and the PPACA.
- Insurance Coverage in the US
- Reasons for daunting Healthcare Costs.
- PPACA and Potential Affects on Future Physicians
- Talks with the Mayor of “Brick City” , Mayor Cory Booker
- A look back in time: Rider University’s run in with the Norovirus
- Blog 4
- Blog 6
- Blog 8